Located on Canada’s Sunshine Coast.
The Coasters Car Club was formed in the Spring of 1996 after a number of small groups had got together for car cruises and Show and Shines on the Sunshine Coast.
The purpose of the club is to promote the preservation of the vintage, street rod, hot rod, custom and specialty automobiles. The club encourages safety in the rebuilding and restoration of the vehicles and to display their autos and hobby for the pleasure of those interested.
The club is a non-profit society, which donates money or services to various charities on the Sunshine Coast such as; the Food Bank, Volunteer Fire Departments, Children’s Hospital, St. Mary´s Hospital Foundation and the Salvation Army.
- President: Ken Begg ~ 604-885-6090
- Vice President: Al Hemstreet~ 604-885-5620
- Secretary: Dianne Allen ~ 604-885-9453
- Treasurer: Jim Gass ~ 604-741-0544
- Past President: Greg Falls ~ 604-885-8841
- Director 1: Garry Singbeil ~ 604-886-0478
- Director 2: Denny Bromley ~ 604-740-8844
- Supplies and Equipment:
- Membership: Deb Gass ~ 604-741-0544
- Wellness: Ann Tyler ~ 778-681-4547
- Media Liaison: Jac Cawsey ~ 604-740-8840
- Sleepy Hollow Committee Chair: Mike Shanks ~ 604-885-3644
- Telephone Tree Coordinator: Denise Watts ~ 604-885-2657
- Sleepy Hollow Registrar: Debbie Jackson ~ 604-885-5013
- Permits: Deb Gass ~ 604-741-0544
Membership fees : are only $30 per year or $100 for four years and are payable by April 30th. Anyone not paid by June 30th will be dropped without notice.
If you are interested in joining our Club, please download and return our membership form.
Coasters Car Club
P.O. Box 285
Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0
Coasters Car Club Links
– For information on the Sunshine Coast, please visit the Big Pacific site They list anything and everything you need to know about the Coast, including what to do while you are here and where to stay.
– For anyone interested in the Specialty Vehicle Association of B.C. and what they are doing for old car buffs, please visit their website.
– For more information about Sunshine Coast Drag Racing Association, please visit their website.
– CVUE is an internet radio station based on the Sunshine Coast operated by volunteers hosting retro 1950, 1960 and 1970 music. C-VUE is owned & operated by the Sunshine Coast Radio Society.